Mygos LED Aqua Light Marine Aquarium Armature
The Marine model has been created as a long-lasting lighting fixture by using SMD High LED diodes. It is specially prepared for marine water aquarium creatures. Marine fixtures are products that can be easily used in glass to glass and other furnished aquariums, taking into account the long side of the aquarium. There are extendable stainless steel wires on both sides of the LED lighting fixture body. There are two types of stainless steel wires, high and short. In the standard product delivery, the product is delivered with high wires illuminating at a height of 8 cm when placed on the aquarium.
The Marine fixture can be easily cleaned with its stylish aluminum gray case. There is a special steam glass in the aquarium to prevent the evaporating water from damaging the LED diodes. The LED fixture comes with a standard plug-in adapter. With the help of the control on the adapter, the light intensity can be adjusted in 3 levels. Simple settings are available so that only white or all colors work at the same time.
|Description||Power (Watt)||Body Length (Cm)||Armature Length (Cm)||Dimensions (L x W x H)(Cm)||Compatible Aquarium Length(Cm)||LED Lifespan (Hour)|
|Marine 25||15 W||20 Cm||25 Cm||25×7.69×1.96||25–35 Cm||≥ 50.000|
|Marine 45||27 W||40 Cm||45 Cm||45×7.69×1.96||45–55 Cm||≥ 50.000|
|Marine 65||39 W||60 Cm||65 Cm||65×7.69×1.96||65–75 Cm||≥ 50.000|
|Marine 85||51 W||80 Cm||85 Cm||85×7.69×1.96||85–95 Cm||≥ 50.000|
|Marine 105||63 W||100 Cm||105 Cm||105×7.69×1.96||105–115 Cm||≥ 50.000|
• Enhances the natural flora of reefs and invertebrates.
• Royale blue, pink full spectrum, green and UV LED diodes.
• Advanced LED technology specially prepared for marine aquarium creatures.
• Suitable for marine aquarium fish to live.
• Changes are made between the intensity of the light and the colors with the control aid on the adapter.
• The aluminum casing will give the aquarium a stylish look.
• Stainless steel wires that can be extended left and right.
• All lengths of products specific to aquarium sizes are produced.