MyGrow 250 comprises our most powerful LED Grow Lights for professional horticulture.
The lights deliver a PPFD that is up to twice as high at the same distance, while consuming half as much energy, compared to HPS lights. The high light intensity and effective wavelength combination can help you to increase your production output.
MyGrow 250 has been developed for greenhouses and climate chambers and can be used for all phases of growing. The lights can be equipped with different combinations of LEDs, to provide the right light spectrum for your application.
MyGrow 250 can be controlled using a dimmer. The light intensity can be dimmed in groups or individually.
A wireless control system externally is also available.
Professional Greenhouse Light, HPS Replacement
|Coverage Area:||4′ x 4′|
|Light Source:||Samsung LM301B & Osram Deep Red and Far Red LED Diodes|
|Dimmable:||PWM with 0-10V Light Dimmer|
|External Control:||Wifi Controller|
|Dimensions:||31 x 20 x 8,5 cm|
– Replacement for HPS – 1:1 replacement for 200W, 400W, 600W HPS
– Innovative energy saving – High performance with low consumption of energy
(52% of energy consumption compared to HPS)
– High productivity – Effective wavelength boost production over 20%.
– Wide application – It provides light which suits general plants such as Lettuce, Herb, Tomato and Paprika.
– General purpose – It can be used for both Growth and Flowering phase.
– Highly effective heat sink – All aluminum fixture, Active cooling
– Easy installation – Built in SMPS, Power cable with connection jack
– Dimming control – It supports dimming control(individual/group).
– Wireless control (Optional)
Photosynthetic Photon Flux Density (PPFD) refers to the amount of useful light reaching the plant. In other words, it indicates the number of photosynthetically active photons falling on a given surface per second, and its unit is µmol/(m²s). According to the distance of the light source, you can examine the PPFD measurement values at different points in the graphs below.