MyBoard 120 LED Grow Light is a GAME CHANGER in indoor and greenhouse lighting for horticulture.
The overwhelming choice for most growers applying in grow tent, small room, cabinet & closet, and plant shelves.
MyBoard 120 series have all the new light functions and technologies with affordable prices and different sizes to fit all kinds of grow scenarios and grow needs.
Compact and lightweight, the MyBoard 120 puts out more light than much larger LED grow lights and will replace a 600-watt HPS system – guaranteed!
MyBoard 120 can cover any size grow area – large or small – when linked in series.
Input Voltage: 220V
Driver: Meanwell Driver
Power Consumption: 120W
Coverage Area: 2’ x 2’
Lifetime: >50.000 Hrs
Light Distribution: 120°
Light Source: Samsung LM301B & Osram Deep Red and Far Red LED Diodes
Dimmable: PWM with 0-10V Light Dimmer (Included)
External Control: Wifi Controller
Weight: 3,69 Kg
Dimensions: 31 x 20 x 8,5 cm
Spectrum: Full Spectrum
– High-efficiency white light boards with Samsung LM301B diodes and Osram Red diodes, high efficacy
– White-light full spectrum for optimal canopy penetration and easy viewing.
– No Fan, means ZERO Noise.
– Large solid aluminium heat sink, high quality protective covers for cables, waterproof LED, high safety performance.
– Experimentally-certified light recipe for healthier plant growth.
– MEANWELL Dimmable Power Supply included.
Photosynthetic Photon Flux Density (PPFD) refers to the amount of useful light reaching the plant. In other words, it indicates the number of photosynthetically active photons falling on a given surface per second, and its unit is µmol/(m²s). According to the distance of the light source, you can examine the PPFD measurement values at different points in the graphs below.